Private Guided Tour Of The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And The Citadel In Cairo Including Felucca Boat Ride
OverviewDiscover and enjoy the most famous and important sights in Cairo. Enjoy visiting the Pyramids of Giza and the great Sphinx, explore the Egyptian Museum and its treasures of the Pharaohs, old civilization and King Tutankhamen's golden treasure. See the citadel and visit one of the oldest and most beautiful mosques in Egypt (Mohamed Ali Pasha Mosque). Enjoy the beauty of the Nile while sailing for 1 hour in Nile Felucca boat.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your day visiting the famous Giza pyramids. See the three great pyramids ( Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinos), dating back 4,500 years. Go inside one of the queens' pyramids. Visit the panorama to take awesome photos for Giza pyramids together from far. Visit the great Sphinx and the Valley Temple (the mummification temple).
Next stop will be the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. It has about 125,000 artifacts, and you will see the master pieces of the ancient Egyptian civilization, among them the collection of King Tutankhamen (the golden mask, golden throne, and the golden coffin), and the royal mummies of the Pharaohs, the animal mummies, and the pyramids builder's statues.
Afterwards, relax during a 1-hour felucca ride on the River Nile and see Cairo from a different angle.
Your last stop will be the citadel: One of the biggest Islamic citadels back to the 12th century, it has some beautiful mosques like the Alabaster Mosque (Mohamed Ali mosque), dating back to 1848 (being a replica of the Blue Mosque of Istanbul).
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour Of The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And The Citadel In Cairo Including Felucca Boat Ride
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees
- Transport by modern A/C cars & Professional local driver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour Of The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And The Citadel In Cairo Including Felucca Boat Ride
- Entrance fees to the mummies room in the museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private day tour to Alexandria From Cairo
- 2-Day Private Guided Tour of highlights in Cairo and Giza
- 3-Night Cairo City Break with Private Guide and Accommodation
- Private 4-Day Cairo Unplugged Tour
- 4 Day Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor from Cairo
- Nile Dinner Cruise with Transfer
- 10-Day Luxury Golden Egypt Tour from Cairo
- 7-Days 5 Star Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour with Domestic Flights