Private Guided Tour To East Bank Including Karnak And Luxor TemplesWrite a Review
OverviewPrivate guided tour to the East Bank of Luxor, to see Karnak and Luxor Temples with a qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 4 hours. First you will be transported to Karnak in the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak Temple consists of many temples built by different leaders and has 134 gigantic columns. Karnak is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt. After Karnak you will be brought to Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There you will see the granite statues of Ramses the Great. These ancient temples are a must-see for Luxor travelers. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned .
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour To East Bank Including Karnak And Luxor Temples
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour To East Bank Including Karnak And Luxor Temples
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Tour To Valley Of The Kings And Queens Hatshepsut Temple From Luxor
- Nile Cruise Tours From Luxor
- Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight
- Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Overnight Trip To El Minya From Luxor
- Tour Of The East Bank In Luxor
- Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples