Private Guided Tour To Karnak Temple From LuxorWrite a Review
Private guided tour to the East Bank of Luxor, to see the ancient monuments of Karnak Temple. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 2 hours. You will be transported to Karnak Temple in the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak is a complex of temples built over a number of years. Starting with the Avenue of Sphinxes, Hypostyle Hall, Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis I, the Temple of Amon, Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Karnak is one of the best ancient monuments in Egypt.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour To Karnak Temple From Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour To Karnak Temple From Luxor
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Tour To Valley Of The Kings And Queens Hatshepsut Temple From Luxor
- Nile Cruise Tours From Luxor
- Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight
- Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Overnight Trip To El Minya From Luxor
- Tour Of The East Bank In Luxor
- Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples