Private guided day trip to see the ancient West Bank monuments in Luxor. Highlights include Valley of the Kings and the infamous Necropolis of Thebes, the Tomb of Ramses III, the Tomb Of Merenptah, the Tomb of Ramses XI. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 4 hours. You will be transported to the must-see Necropolis of Thebes, in the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes and here you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit.
At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle. This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned and gratuities for guide and driver.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour To Valley Of The Kings
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour To Valley Of The Kings
- Any optional sight or optional tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible, however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.