Private Guided Tour: Tower Of London
OverviewExplore one of the oldest monuments in London on a 2 to 3 hours tour of the Tower of London (entry not included). Discover the history behind the towers grim reputation, including infamous beheadings and tales of torture. See the Crown Jewels, and more.
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourVisit the Tower of London (entry not included) to discover its history on a 2 to 3 hours private tour. See the Crown Jewels of the Royal Family, and more. See priceless treasures of the British monarchy, including the Imperial State Crown, worn by the Queen Elizabeth at each State Opening of Parliament. Marvel at the diamond of the Sovereigns Sceptre the largest colorless cut diamond in the world.
Enjoy a visit of the White Tower, the oldest part of the Tower of London and see the fortress built by William the Conqueror between 1070 and 1100. Be amazed by diamond-encrusted weapons and suits of armour.
The Tower was once used as a zoo, you will see sculptures of exotic animals like the ones that were presented as royal gifts to be kept in the Royal Menagerie. Finally, see the permanent Tower of London exhibitions and find out the story of the Tower as a working Mint.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour: Tower Of London
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour: Tower Of London
- Entrance fees for all people including tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please note: you will need to confirm the pick up location with the supplier, refer to voucher for details
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport