This program may me modified upon your request:
8:00 Hotel Pick Up
Your English speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel.
9:30 Welcome to Hacienda La Victoria
You will be greeted by a family member upon your arrival who will tell you about this hacienda history and operations over a cup of Ecuadorean coffee and plantains with fresh buffaloes cheese. He will ask you about your horse riding experience and assign the right horse with the right safety equipment.
10:00 Fishing Lunch
Time to fish your lunch! The hacienda has a beautiful lake with tilapias and other fish. Nothing more rewarding than having to work for your meal. Here you will try your luck at fishing! (Don't worry, if you don't fish in 30 minutes we wont leave you without lunch!)
10:45 Horse Riding and Close Encounter with Water Buffaloes
Accompanied by a local and a English speaking guide, you will get up the horse you have been assigned based on your experience level. You will ride through open fields, cacao and teak plantations where you will learn about this crops too. Hacienda La Victoria is a great place for birdwatching as well and enjoy amazing views of the Ands. Once you get to the Water Buffaloes, they are very curious and will get very close to you and smell you. It's a thrilling experience to have big and powerful animals get up close.
If you prefer not to horse ride, you may be driven.
1:30 Lunch by the Lake
Upon arriving to the hacienda house, you will be greeted with a fresh lemonade and guided to your al fresco dining area by the lake where you will have a two course comfort lunch (main course and dessert). The family may cater to vegetarians. If you prefer, you may also have buffalo beef instead of tilapia.
3:00 Return to Guayaquil
4:30 Arrive to Guayaquil
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
8:00am 8:30am 9:00am 9:30am 10:00am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Pick Up Address Provided by You (Door to Door Service)
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewYou will visit Hacienda La Victoria,80 minutes drive from downtown Guayaquil. Hacienda La Victoria is known for their excellence in Brahman and Water Buffaloes farming. Upon arriving you will be greeted by a family member for a traditional Ecuadorian coffee and a snack with fresh buffalomozzarella. You will receive a safety brief and learn about their farming operations. Before heading to the buffaloes, you will try your luck fishing your lunch in their own private lake. The cook will kindly prepareda traditional tasty hacienda lunchupon your return. The horse riding experience will be an hour. You will get up close to the water buffaloes where you will be so close that you will feel their breath in your body. You will also see over 20 different types of birds, cacao and teak plantations.
- Light refreshments
- 2-course lunch
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guayaquil and Cocoa farm Full Day Private Tour
- Tour to the Botanical Garden of Guayaquil
- Chiva Party Bus Tour in Guayaquil
- Full Day in Montaita
- Guayaquil Museum Tour
- Night Tour in Guayaquil with Drinks at La Paleta Bar
- 'Tren del Hielo I' Experience: Riobamba - Urbina - La Moya - Riobamba
- Nariz del Diablo Alaus - Sibambe - Alaus from Guayaquil