Private Half Day Barcelona Highlights Tour
OverviewEnjoy this 5-hour tour of Barcelona and see all its highlights and secrets with a expert guide that he will adapt the tour to customer convenience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up at your preferred location and time, you will head off to Montjuc - from where you can enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views over the old quarter and Barcelona coast; see the variety of architectural styles the city has to offer.
Apart from the view, you will be able to see the most important buildings, followed the 92 Olympics Stadium or the Palau Sant Jordi of Arata Isozaki and later by the architecture dating back to the International Exhibition of 1929 (Plaa Espanya, The Magic Fountain of Montjuc or The National Palace). Then you will descend to the Waterfront, and see everything, from the brand new World Trade Center, through the gothic Drassanes and Columbus Monument to Port Vell Where you will enjoy and amazing walking Tour through Old Town/Gothic neighborhood.
From the port, you will climb the Via Laietana, and find traces of the Roman City.
You will then drive along the street with the most distinctive Catalan architecture: Passeig de Grcia, where you can find such gems as La Pedrera, Casa Batll, Casa Lle - Morera or Casa Ametller.
Finally, you will go into the Eixample, designed by Ildefons Cerd. Its regular streets, revolutionary form of its blocks and the variety of architecture. Then you will reach the La Sagrada Familia, where your guide will explain you its mystical symbolism.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Barcelona Highlights Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Half Day Barcelona Highlights Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please provide the age of the children in the group at the time of the booking.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe