A perfect opportunity to explore Batu Caves, marvelous harmony landmarks and ancient temples in this 4 hours tour. Get insight and understanding of the cultural roots of this incredible and diverse nation.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly local guide or professional driver in Kuala Lumpur and begin this memorable 4 hours Batu Caves and Temple Tour. You’ll drive through Little India, a neighborhood in Brickfields known for it’s colorful streets, flavorful cuisine and unique shops. The 30-minute scenic drive ends at the Batu Caves. These natural limestone masses are home to Hindu shrines that house various religious deities. Learn from your guide about the deep Hindu roots of this nation as you make your way up the 272 steps to the golden Lord Murugan. Once you arrive at the top, you’ll head to Cathedral Cave—the largest in the complex. Your guide will offer background on the significance of this space, which houses intricate Hindu shrines.
After Batu Caves, your guide will drive you toward Thean Hou Temples which is one of the most beautiful Chines Temple in Kuala Lumpur. The Thean Hou Temple is a landmark six-tiered Chinese temple in Kuala Lumpur completed in 1987 and officially opened in 1989. The temple, built by the Hainanese community living in Kuala Lumpur, is dedicated to Goddess Tian Hou (The Heavenly Mother). After Thean Hou temple you will have a short visit in China Town. The area has dozens of restaurants and food stalls, serving local favorites such as Hokkien mee, ikan bakar (barbecued fish), Asam Laksa and curry noodles. Traders here are mainly Chinese but there are also Indian, Malay, and Bangladeshi traders.
National Mosque (Masjid Negara) is one of the most famous and visiting place in Kuala Lumpur with the capacity for 15,000 people and is situated among 13 acres of beautiful gardens. The original structure was designed by a three-person team from the Public Works Department: UK architect Howard Ashley, and Malaysians Hisham Albakri and Baharuddin Kassim. The mosque is a bold and modern approach in reinforced concrete, symbolic of the aspirations of a then newly independent Malaysia.
After your tour you will be dropped off back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Batu Caves And Cutural Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- English speaking guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Batu Caves And Cutural Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please present an electronic or printed voucher at the meeting point
Please wear comfortable shoes because you will have to walk through out the tour
Tour can be cancel due to any unforeseen circumstance and payment will be refund to your account in next 3 to 4 working days
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.