Private Half-Day Beijing Tour: Forbidden City And Houhai Lake Bike Tour
OverviewExperience Beijinglike a local, hop on public transportation or ride a bike to traverse the capital with your knowledgeable guide. Get an local insiders perspective of the city and visit metropolitan highlights on this full-day tour. On this day, you will take metro to visit Tian'anmen square, walk through the Forbidden City, ride a bus to the Lotus Lane and pedal through Hutongsto Shichahai Lake Area. This tours offers morning and afternoon departures, and your lunch or dinner is inclusive based on your chosen schedule.
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (within the 3rdring road) and take you straight toTian'anmen Square by metro or bus based on your hotel location. On arrival, learn more about themassive square andit's impressive landmarks.
Continue walking through the Peaceful Gate Under Heaven to the Forbidden City, and spend around2 hours exploring the magnificent palace.After exiting the Forbidden City from the North Gate, take a public bus to Lotus Lane, where you'll enjoya tasty Chinese-stylelunch in a restaurant looking out overShichahai lake.
After lunch, pick up your rentalbikes and pedal through the surrounding hutongs andShichahailake area. Along the way, pass thethree lakes Qianhai, meaning Front Sea;Houhai, meaning Back Sea; and Xihai, meaning West Sea and stop to admire historic landmarks and learn more about traditional life in Beijing.
Your tour ends at the Houhai lake area and your guide will assist you in finding a taxi or riding the metro (own expense) back to your hotel or next destination.
Please note:childrenyounger than 14 years old arenot permittedon the bike section of the tour, but can instead enjoy awalk though the Shichaihai lake area and Hutongs
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Beijing Tour: Forbidden City And Houhai Lake Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Lunch or Dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup(For hotel's within the 3rd ring road of Beijing)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Fee for metro ,bus and bike
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Beijing Tour: Forbidden City And Houhai Lake Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation from attractions back to hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 14 is not allowed to ride a bike
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your skip the line Forbidden City ticket in advance)
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver