Private Half-Day Bike Tour From HueWrite a Review
Take in Hue and its surrounding areas like a local on this private, 4-hour bike tour. With just your party of up to 9 people and your guide, learn about the cultural and spiritual values of the area as you cycle along Nhu Y River. Visit sights including theÂ Thanh Toan Bridge andÂ Cho Cong - Cong Market.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at either 8am or 2pm at your hotel to begin your bike tour. Your guide will show you how to control your mountain bike on a cycling road in Hue. After you've warmed up, pass some busy roads to a Cho Cong - Cong Market. Here you can enjoy the local, bustling morning market.
After you bike through Nguyen Lo Trach street and other paths, you will reach Thanh Thuy Chanh Village. Stop and visit the communal house, family temples, an agricultural tool museum, and the Thanh Toan Bridge. Walk through the village and rest at this halfway point of your tour.
Along Nhu Y River, return to the city to visit pagodas and temples. Catch a glimpse of locals working on the flower field or fishing in the river. At about 12pm, arrive back at your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Bike Tour From Hue
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Water, soft drinks, snacks, and fresh fruits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hue city center
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Bike Tour From Hue
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Truck to carry bike ($40 USD)
- Minivan escort ($50 USD)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Biking distance: about 9-12 miles (15-20 km)
Walking distance: about 1-2.5 miles (2-4 km)
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum age is 15 years
Please advise which departure time you would like to take on your tour (8am or 2pm) upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.