Private Half-Day Excursion To Lucca From Florence
OverviewHave an independent discovery of an enchanting Tuscan city, famous for its unique mix of Gothic and Romanesque architecture. Walk along its charming streets and discover all the wonderful monuments of the historical center!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLucca is a wonderful jewel enclosed within imposing 16th century walls, protecting the city center from the outside to keep untouched its unrivalled beauty.
Named the city of a hundred churches, Lucca is able to astonish and seduce every tourist, thanks to its perfectly kept historical center, its stunning monuments and the immediate sensation of serenity given to all its visitors.
Take the opportunity to discover this not to be missed Tuscan city, in total freedom and at your own pace. Meet your private driver at your Florence central located accommodation and comfortably reach your destination, with a pleasant journey crossing the charming Tuscan countryside.
Once in Lucca, spend your free time to stroll along its Medieval walls or narrow streets, breathing its elegant atmosphere and admiring the beauty of its monuments: Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical antique dealers street.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Excursion To Lucca From Florence
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- English-speaking driver
- Private chauffeured vehicle, either a luxury sedan or minivan depending on option selected
- Toll, fees, and gasoline
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Excursion To Lucca From Florence
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Guided service in Lucca
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you have special requests please let us them know before the tour departure
Please provide hotel information upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Elba Island Tour of Marciana from Portoferraio with Lunch
- The Best of Cinque Terre full-day Tour from Lucca
- Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine full-day from Lucca
- Chianti Wine and Vinci half day Tour from Lucca
- Lucca Bikes and Bites Food Adventure
- Rediscovered Gardens of Elisa Bonaparte
- SUP Adventure in Garfagnana
- The Gothic Line at Borgo a Mozzano Self-Drive Tour