Private Half-Day Hanoi Walking Tour: Old Quarter, Bach Ma Temple And Bia Hoi Corner
OverviewTake in thehistorichighlights of Hanoi on this private 4-hour walking tour. Follow your guide around the atmospheric Old Quarter; seeHoan Kiem Lake, Ta Hien Street, and Bach Ma Temple; visit an authentic 19th-century Hanoian home;and tuck into street food at the local markets. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-offareincluded.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up from your central Hanoi hotel at 9am. First, head to Hoan Kiem Lake (the Lake of the Returned Sword) to enjoy magnificent views of Hanoi'sOld Quarter, as your guide offers an introduction to the historic district.
Then, set out on a walking tour of the ancient streets and alley-ways, stopping to admire the quarter's unique architecture.Along the way, explore inside87 Ma May, a beautifully preserved 19th-century home, and visit the strikingBach Ma Temple, said to be the oldest templein the city.
After working up an appetite on your walking tour, stop by the lively markets of the Old Quarter, where you'll have chance to sample some tasty street food. Choose to tuck into a light lunch (included) of Pho (Noodle soup), Buncha (grilled pork vermicelli soup),or BunBo(beef soup).
Your tour ends with a stroll down the busy Ta Hien street to visitBia Hoicorner, a hotspot for both locals and tourists, where the many barsand cafes are ideal for people watching.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel at around 1pm.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Hanoi Walking Tour: Old Quarter, Bach Ma Temple And Bia Hoi Corner
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Hanoi Walking Tour: Old Quarter, Bach Ma Temple And Bia Hoi Corner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Not suitable for participants with limited mobility
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.