Private Half Day Historic Tour - Paris
OverviewJourney through time in the heart of historic Paris. Stroll through the different eras of Paris from Ancient Gaul to the Roman era and Middle Ages of the Left Bank. Crossing the Seine, you will discover Renaissance Paris and the Grand SiÃ¨cle.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourExperience old Parisian charm as you walk through the historic districts of Paris.The day begins on Ile de la Cit, the epicenter of Paris and the very location that the Parisii founded. After a visit to Notre Dame Cathedral, journey back through time, learning about the citys Roman and Medieval roots as you explore the cobblestoned streets of the Latin Quarter and the left bank. Visit the old Roman baths at the Cluny Museum before continuing down the fashionable Boulevard St. Germain. See some of Paris oldest streets of the Left Bank and stop in for a coffee at Paris oldest caf.
As you cross over the Seine River, notice the difference in architecture as you make your way into the heart of Renaissance Paris, marvelling over Htel de Ville and the grand residences of the Marais district. Wander down Rue des Rosiers, the heart of the Jewish Quarter, taking in the scents of freshly baked Challahand falafel vendors that line the popular street. Take a moment to smell the roses at Paris most beautiful square, Place des Vosges. Some say it is even the most beautiful in the whole of Europe!
Follow your guide through the secret red door to discover the quaint gardens and the hidden treasures of St. Paul. Enjoy the tranquility of this picture-perfect pedestrian village amongst the hustle and bustle of the buzzing city around it. The tour ends on the glamorous le Saint Louis, home to Berthillon Ice Cream, perfect for cooling down after a stroll through Paris extraordinary past.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Historic Tour
- Tour Guide
- Map of Paris
- Bottle of Water
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations
Exclusions for Private Half Day Historic Tour
- Coffee break
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All tours go rain or shine - please dress accordingly
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.