Private Half-Day Hmong Doi Pui Village And Doi Suthep From Chiang Mai
OverviewWithout a doubt, Doi Suthep has to be one of the most spectacular temples in the country. Located high above Chiang Mai, views from around its landmark golden Chedi are simply breathtaking. A visit to a Hmong village complements this half day tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Drive through different parts of the city, passing through old city walls, gates and city moat, market, residential areas, foreign Consulates, Government buildings and Tapae Chiang Mais tourist attraction area. Then, drive up to Doi Suthep to visit Wat Prathat Doi Suthep (built in A.D. 1384), containing a holy relic of the Lord Buddha. Tucked away in the mountains at an elevation of 1,056 meters (3520 feet), the temple is reached using a Naga (7- headed dragon head serpent) railing rising along both sides. King Gue-Na built the monastery in 1383. The centre is a big Chedi, containing partial relics of Lord Buddha. The temple compound reachable via a 300+ steps stairs offers an exhilarating view of Chiang Mai city and surrounding countryside.
After your visit, we head out to one of the main and most significant of Hmong hill tribe village on Doi Pui. You will encounter these ethnic Hill tribes, originating from the border with neighboring Myanmar who has called this region near Doi Suthep now their home. Here you see them in their colorful costumes, selling their wide range of antiques, curious decorative ornaments and fabrics.Via the same way as we came back, via many turns and bends, we head back to the base of Doi Suthep and to your Chiang Mai hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Hmong Doi Pui Village And Doi Suthep From Chiang Mai
- Tours and transfers including English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- All taxes and service fees included
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Hmong Doi Pui Village And Doi Suthep From Chiang Mai
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Cable cart ride from the parking up to Doi Suthep (to be paid on spot)
- Hotel accommodation in Chiang Mai
- Supplements for pickup/drop-off of customers from resorts outside Chiang Mai city
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress respectfully by not wearing sleeveless T shirts, shorts or strapless sandals, when visiting the Wat Prathat Doi Suthep
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV Jungle Adventure from Chiang Mai
- Private: Amazing Chiang Mai Local Tour Including Sticky Bao Tong Waterfalls and Karen Long Neck Village
- Private Half-Day Chiang Mai Local Life Style Including Wiang Kum Kam
- Private Tour: Nature Trekking and Zip Lining from Chiang Mai Including Long Neck Tribe Village
- Half-Day Doi Suthep and Temples From Chiang Mai