Private Half Day Iconic Tour Of New York - New York CityWrite a Review
A private guide and separate chauffeur will pick you up from your Manhattan or Brooklyn hotel and take you on an adventure through the highlights of New York in half a day! You will see all of the highlights of Manhattan using a combination of walking and driving and we can tailor the tour to suit any special requests you may have.
By having a private guide and a separate chauffeur driver, you will maximize what you can see in the 4 hours - being dropped right outside the attractions - and walking off road with the guide, whilst the driver drives round to pick you all up from the next spot.
The guide and driver will work together to give you an exclusive and insightful experience of our city.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
We will have a private guide and separate chauffeur driver meet you at your hotel or you can choose any spot in Manhattan for us to pick you up. We will take youfirst to Times Square - Crossroads of The World - the iconic lights and atmosphere here is a breath of New York at its brashest, most iconic, chaotic and wonderful. The Broadway Theater district will provide some awesome photo opportunities before we head from the electric to the elite and a drive down the prestigious 5th Avenue- the most exclusive and famous shopping strip in the state - look out for Tiffany's, The Apple Store, the Plaza Hotel and the now iconic Trump Tower! Then it is on to Central Park -the most famous park in the land for a whistle stop at Strawberry Fields and a view of John Lennons Apartment. Next we will continue to the Rockefeller Center, pass NBC Headquarters Good Morning America, take a look at St Patrick's Cathedral before passing the Public Library to explore Grand Central - the largest station in the world and also described as "the loveliest station in the world" history, humanity and hope fill the air here. Then we will take you past the Empire State Building, the Flat Iron Building, artsy Soho, Bohemian Greenwich Village look out for Washington Square and NYU, the building from Friends, a hidden Speakeasy, hidden artist hovels and Bob Dylans stomping grounds - we will pass Chinatown and Little Italy before heading to the Financial District, passing by Wall Street for an iconic photo with the bull before a moving and hauntingly powerful stop at Ground Zero - the World Trade Center Memorial. We will then take you to Battery Park for some photos of the Statue of Liberty out across the water before returning you to your hotel or a stop of your choosing.
As this is a private tour, you can of course alter the above and tailor the tour on the day with your guide and driver.
This tour is a combination of driving and walking. With your private guide and separate driver, you will maximize what you can see in a half day as you drive between the sites and then walk off road to get closer for the history, stories and awesome photos. Get ready for an exciting, entertaining and insightful experience of New York City - cameras ready, this is going to be awesome.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Iconic Tour Of New York
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Half Day Iconic Tour Of New York
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York