Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Budget TourWrite a Review
See the sights of Kuala Lumpur on a 4-hour sightseeing tour, and marvel at its mix of colonial and futuristic architecture of the 21st century. Stop to take photos of iconic landmarks, such as the Petronas Twin Towers, and buy some souvenir batik.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourDiscover the highlights of Kuala Lumpur on a 4-hour guided tour, and stop to take photos of iconic monuments, such as the Petronas Twin Towers, King’s Palace, and Independence Square.
Ideal as an orientation tour for first time visitors to the Malaysian capital, an English-speaking driver/guide will take you to landmark sites such as the King’s Palace (symbol of the country’s sovereignty) and Merdeka (Independence) Square, where you will see a fascinating array of architectural styles.
Stop to take a selfie outside the towering Petronas Twin Towers, and gaze up at the geometric, Islamic motifs of the 88-storey building and world’s tallest Sky Bridge. Learn more about the multifaceted walls and thousands of steel and glass panels that went into its construction.
Drive past the imposing National Museum and Lake Gardens. See the National Monument and National Mosque. Admire the elaborate façade of Kuala Lumpur Railway Station. Go to the Chinese Thean Hou Temple, and discover a harmonious combination of the old and new in Kuala Lumpur’s forward-thinking city center.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Budget Tour
- Private tour with English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Budget Tour
- Entrance fees (any).
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.