OverviewKuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, and an extremely popular travel destination in the region. A decent tour of Kuala Lumpur has to cover a lot of ground in order to truly capture the citys history, current development, and future potential. Come and join us on this 3.5-hour Kuala Lumpur city tour during your holiday in Malaysia together with a professional English speaking guide. Hotel transfers and Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck Ticket is included.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourKuala Lumpur often abbreviated as K.L. It is the federal capital and the most popular city in Malaysia. From the modest beginning of a small town for tin mining, the city has developed into a huge metropolis today. KL, ranked as the sixth most visited city in the world and has been rated as alpha world city as it is one of the important nodes in the global economic system.
Kuala Lumpur is the powerful engine that has driven the Malaysian dream to dizzying heights, which is evident from the remarkable construction of the iconic Petronas Tower that signifies the Malaysian success story.
The aim of this tour is to introduce you the past, present and future of Kuala Lumpur. You will cover the main tourist spots as listed. This tour comes with KL Tower observation deck tickets which gives you 360 degrees view of Kuala Lumpur at the height of (1,381 feet) 421 metres and see KL like never before.
KL Tower with Observation Deck Ticket
Petronas Twin-Towers - Tallest Twin-Structure in the world - 1483ft (Photo Stop)
Golden Triangle Commercial, business and shopping centres (Drive Pass)
Independence Square - Colonial Buildings and Cricket Ground (Photo Stop)
K.L Gallery - Spectacular City Model Show
Railway Station - Old Moorish Heritage (Photo stop)
National Mosque (Photo Stop)
King's Palace (Photo Stop)
Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
KL Tower - 7th tallest Tele-Com tower in the world (Photo stop)
Beryls Chocolate Kingdom (optional)
Dong - A modern hand painted batik demo (optional)
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour With KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket
- Entrance fees to KL Tower Observation Deck
- English speaking guide/driver
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour With KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.