Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Cultural Tour Including Petronas Twin Towers
OverviewSkip the long line and enjoy breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur city from the top of Petronas Twin Towers building. Explore Kuala Lumpur city notable landmarks and admire some beautiful heritage buildings. Meet with local people from diverse backgrounds and learn some local cultural during this half-day private tour.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourOur driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city area and head to the magnificent Batu Caves, one of Kuala Lumpurs most frequented tourist attractions. Climb the 272 steps up into the caves and explore the temples, enjoy amazing views from the top and surreal once you get inside the limestone caves. The steps going up is quite challenging and you will see monkeys around the stairs. After enjoy the cooling breeze on the top of the hill and take some photos we will depart to Petronas Twin Towers.
Petronas Twin Towers, and iconic building in Kuala Lumpur. Be amazed with the breathtaking views over the city from the sky bridge and from the 86th floor. Check out the Petronas Galeri (Galleri Petronas) that showcasing visual arts, especially Malaysia artwork created by Malaysian artists.
Next, we will visit National Museum. Explore and learn some natural history of ancient Malaysia in the world of the day. We continue our tour to Thean Hou Temple, enjoy walking around the temple grounds with the Chinese calendar depicted in the statues of the various animals and what they represent and then head to National Mosque. Admire this beautiful architecture and visitors are allowed to go inside and see the huge prayer area. Please wear appropriately if you want to go inside especially for women, you need to cover your knees and shoulders.
Your driver will drive pass Old Railway Station and stop at Independent Square. Take some amazing photos around Sultan Abdul Samad Building, built by the British as law courts and government offices, functions which continue to this day, the moorish architecture and motif laid the foundation of Islamic and Malay architecture in the city.
Final stop at Batik factory and Art factory for visitors who love to do shopping before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Cultural Tour Including Petronas Twin Towers
- Skip the line to Petronas Twin Towers
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Cultural Tour Including Petronas Twin Towers
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or any unforeseen circumstances, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please be ready in the hotel lobby at your chosen time slot
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India
- Best of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum and National Monument