Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing Tour
OverviewJoin us and tap into Kuala Lumpur famous attractions and landmarks on this 4-hour city tour with professional English speaking guide. You will pass by and admire architectural works and sights in a city that is constantly developing but keeping the elegance of its vast history.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourOn this tour, you will visit King Palace,the official residence of the King and Queen of Malaysia,surrounded by a beautiful park, green lawns, and ponds. Afterwards, head toIndependent Square with its impressive historical buildings and literally the heart of downtown Kuala Lumpur as well as the figurative heart of Malaysian nationalism.
Then, you will travel to National Monument, built in remembrance of the fallen "soldiers" during the fight for an independent Malaysia when Japan occupied this part of Southeast Asia.
Visit National Museum, one of the top museums in Malaysia, it tells the story of Malaysia's rich historical and cultural heritage. The exhibits are arranged in four galleries covering two floors.See the Old KL Railway Station, one of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. Until the Petronas Twin Towers were built, the railway station, together with the Sultan Abdul Samad building, was among the most photographed symbols of the city.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Private tour with pofessional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please wait at you hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time. Tour guide will greet you at hotel lobby before the tour begin. Please contact us directly if you are not able to find our tour guide
It is summer all year round and humid so we suggest that lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe. If you plan on visiting religious sites please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes, and cover your legs and shoulders
The tour itinerary are for reference only and in subject to any necessary in accordance to local requirement or unforeseen circumstances before / after confirmations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Crab Island Sightseeing Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Ferry Ride and Seafood Lunch
- Batik Colouring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands with Strawberry Farm and Batu Caves Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Exploration Tour
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer