Private Half-Day Langkawi Sightseeing Tour - Langkawi IslandWrite a Review
OverviewGet an introduction to Langkawi on a half-day private sightseeing tour of thisÂ main tourist destination in Kedah. Visit TheÂ Oriental Village and Telaga Harbour Park to immerse in theÂ local lifestyle. Stop at Eagle Square for photo opsÂ then enjoy shopping at Kuah Town's duty-free outlets.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tour
After hotel or port pickup by private vehicle, discover Langkawi inÂ style. Begin your half-day tourÂ with a visit to The Oriental Village, an outdoor mall with dozens of galleries, shops, spas, and food outlets.
After wandering on foot, travel toÂ Telaga Harbour Park, aÂ dramatic 27-acre (10-hectare) bay with berthing facilities for superyachts. Once a smallÂ fishing village, theÂ well-developed township isÂ noteworthy for Perdana Quay, a boardwalk just opposite the marina featuring restaurants and pubs that draw in the crowds at night.
Your final stop is in Kuah Town for a photo shoot at Eagle Square. Further on, visit theÂ duty-free outlet for a shopping spree. After browsing the shopping havenÂ for local products and duty-free goods found in perfume stores, cigar shops, confectionery outlets, and wine boutiques, return byÂ private vehicle to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Langkawi Sightseeing Tour
- Private guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Langkawi Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Your guide will greet you at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time. Please contact the tour operator directly if you are not able to find your guide.
It is suggested to wear lightweight clothes of natural fibers (linen, silk or cotton) and comfortable walking shoes.
Legs and shoulders must be covered if you plan on visiting religious sites
The tour itinerary is subject to change in accordance with local requirements or unforeseen circumstances before / after confirmation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.