Private Half-Day Lima Tour: The Best Of Barranco And MiraforesWrite a Review
For this private half day tour, we will focus on the sights and sounds of everyday life in Lima. In just a few short hours we will introduce you to some of our favorite Peruvian snacks, stroll through various well known parks while taking in the local culture, and guide you among Limas best handcraft and souvenir markets.
- Hotel pickup included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
We will start our tour off together with a visit to the Inca Market where we will help you navigate the many shops to find the souvenirs that are just right for you. Whether it be art, jewelry, textiles or presents for loved ones at home, we know the best places to find these treasures.
Once we finish up with our time in the market we will take a quick break in the heart of Miraflores at the all-famous La Lucha Sangucheria. Here you will try the best sandwiches, exotic juices and fresh-cut potato fries that Lima has to offer.
Afterwards we will visit the beautiful parks of Miraflores. Literally, Miraflores translates to “Look at the Flowers” and that we will do in addition to soaking up the local traditions and culture of the Limeños. The Park of Love as well as Kennedy Park are great places to see locals enjoying their leisurely time and provide ideal moments for "people watching."
Barranco is known for its bohemian culture and depending on the time, and day of our visit, we will have the opportunity to see a variety of local artistry. From street musicians, who preform for us as we stroll by, to various artisan demonstrations, there is almost always something taking place in the principal park. We’ll see if you can “pass the test” as we cross the Bridge of Sighs and then take in the fantastic views of the Pacific with its beach life below.
The last stop on our walking tour of this quaint little district will be for artisan ice creams. The selection set before you will be difficult, traditional gelato as well as local fruits that have been incorporated into delicious sorbet flavors will be among the many options to choose from… but don’t worry, sample requests are welcome!
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Lima Tour: The Best Of Barranco And Mirafores
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1 Ice Cream per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores, and Barranco)
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Lima Tour: The Best Of Barranco And Mirafores
- Transportation from the Port of Callao or Airport will incur a fee of $20 USD more per person to be paid in cash the day of the tour. Please list under Special Requirements if you will require transportation from one of these areas and you will be contacted in order to schedule a more exact pickup time
- Transportation from any hotel address not listed under Inclusions will incur an additional payment of $10 USD more per person to be paid in cash the day of tour. Please list under Special Requirements if you will require transportation from a hotel located outside of San Isidro, Miraflores or Barranco
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If client is arriving via cruise ship, they will need to take the bus provided for them by their cruise line to a pre-determined meeting point where our guide will await them with a sign that displays their name. Please contact supplier after booking to arrange this meeting point.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.