Discover the sites around Delhi commemorating the iconic Mahatma Gandhi on this half-day tour led by a local English-speaking expert. Visit the National Gandhi Museum and see the 11 statues at the Dandi Salt March site. Enjoy the services of a private guide and chauffeur on this tour. Air-conditioned car, fuel, parking and all service taxes are included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn your visit to Delhi take a half day to learn more about Mahatma Gandhi, the world famous icon of peace and non-violence, and visit sites around the city that are intricately linked with his life and death.
Get picked up from your hotel and then visit Gandhi Smriti, the place where Gandhi died, and the National Gandhi Museum, where many great memories of Gandhi are on display.
After that, visit Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. The eternal flame at the site was installed in his memory.
Following your time there, visit Gandhi Darshan to learn more about his life as a person, as a leader, and as a father of the Indian nation. See the 11 statues depicting Gandhi’s Dandi March, an action he carried out to break the country’s salt law.
At the end of the program your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Mahatma Gandhi Tour In New Delhi
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in private air-conditioned car
- Fuel, parking, taxes and surcharge included
- Entrance fees to Raj Ghat, the National Gandhi Museum, Gandhi Smriti, and Gandhi Darshan
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Mahatma Gandhi Tour In New Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved