Explore Miami's neighborhoods on this exciting, 3.5-hour sightseeing tour. Visit the city's diverse surroundings, including Downtown Miami, South Beach, Wynwood and the Design District, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables a narrated journey through the streets with a local guide. Enjoy sun-splashed streets, Art Deco buildings, and plenty of tropical flora. Pickup and drop-off from select local hotels provided.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourGet off the beaten path and combine historic Miami with the scenic Magic City by visiting a handful of eclectic neighborhoods.
The tour begins with a pickup from most of the hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami — or meet at the Starbucks on Ocean Drive in South Beach.
South Beach was a geriatric ghetto before hipsters came and made it into a cultural playground. The largest concentration of Art Deco buildings in the world are located here. Popular points of interest include bustling Ocean Drive, Casa Casuarina (also known as the Versace Mansion), exclusive Star Island, the Lincoln Road Mall, Espanola Way, and New World Center.
There's also the Wynwood Art District (always a cool stop, with its ever-changing painted-wall murals), the Miami Design District, Little Haiti, Downtown Miami/Brickell, and the Key Biscayne Bridge.
In Coconut Grove, every native's favorite part of Miami, popular sites include the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, plus the celebrity homes of Madonna, Sylvester Stallone, LeBron James, and many more. There's also the urban Peacock Park, the Kampong botanical garden, Merrie Christmas Park, the Barnacle Historic State Park, Plymouth Congregational Church, El Jardin (listed on the US National Register of Historic Places), and more.
Lastly, see the manatees of Coral Gables, the Miami Biltmore Hotel, and the historic Venetian Pool.
The tour ends with a drop-off at select hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Miami City Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Half Day Miami City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise And Everglades Airboat Ride
- South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour
- Big Bus Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Transport
- Little Havana Food And Walking Tour In Miami
- Miami Segway Tour
- Miami Beach Food And Art Deco Walking Tour
- Adrenaline Junkie Miami Jet Boat Tour
- South Beach Tour