Private Half-Day Minivan Tour From Berlin To Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
OverviewExperience a comprehensive visit of the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. Your private guide will show you different sites and exhibitions in the memorial area. Tour duration is about 2 hours.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourThis half-day tour begins when you're picked up at a time of your choosing from your Berlin hotel. Board your private car or minivan with just your group and your personal guide, then drive about 40 minutes north of the city to the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. Between 1936 and 1945 more than 200,000 people were imprisoned in Sachsenhausen, and thecamp was the center of the whole system of concentration camps used from 1936 to the end of the Third Reich in May 1945.
Uponarrival, set off with your guide to explorethe remaining buildings and grounds that are nowopen to the public as a memorial and museum. Examine theexhibitions and buildings on display, andlearn aboutthe particular history of each site from your guide's insightful commentary. Watcha thematic presentation that examinesthe concentration camp system and Nazi Germanyin a wider context.
After roughly two hours at Sachsenhausen, return to your vehicle and journey back to Berlin, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your location of choice.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Minivan Tour From Berlin To Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Professional guide
- Admission to Sachsenhausen
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Minivan Tour From Berlin To Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Tour not suitable for children under the age of 16
Please forward your hotel address AND your requested starting time during the booking process
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
- Skip the Line: Madame Tussauds Berlin Admission Ticket
- Luxury Van Private Arrival Transfer: Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- Warnemnde Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Berlin's World War II and Cold War Sites
- Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour
- Private Walking Tour: World War 2 and Cold War Sites in Berlin