Private Half-Day Mumbai City Tour: Hanging Garden Mani Bhavan Dhobi Ghat And Kamla Nehru Park
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide at the designated hotel lobby in Mumbai at 9:00am. You'll visit the Gateway of India monument which faces the vast Arabian Sea. Try the famous juice at the Gupta Sugarcane Juice Centre near the gateway, then move on to Kamala Nehru Park, located at the top of Malabar Hill, and named after the wife of then prime minister, Nehru. Visit the Hanging Gardens, directly adjacent to the hill, and overlooking Chowpatty beach.
Then it's off to visit the Mani Bhavan Mahatma Gandhi Museum and maybe even leave a tribute at the Mahatma statue. Pay a visit after to Dhobi Ghat, the world's largest outdoor laundry, and drive past the Flora Fountain at Hutatma Chowk square, as well as Victoria Terminus railway station, the Municipal Corporation Building, University of Mumbai, Highcourt of Mumbai, Rajabai Clock Tower and Nariman Point.
At the end of your journey, approximately 1:00pm, you may sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Mumbai.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Mumbai City Tour: Hanging Garden Mani Bhavan Dhobi Ghat And Kamla Nehru Park
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel within Mumbai city limits (western area from Borivali to Churchgate hotels)
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Mumbai City Tour: Hanging Garden Mani Bhavan Dhobi Ghat And Kamla Nehru Park
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section.
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Bare Essentials: An Exploratory Tour of Mumbai
- From Mumbai to Elephanta: An Excursion
- A Walking Tour of Mumbai
- Cities and Religious Diversity: Touring Faiths in Mumbai
- The Jewish Heritage of Mumbai
- A Street Food Tour of Mumbai
- A Tour of Dharavi in Mumbai
- Viewing of Traditional Dance Performance Including Lunch with Dancers