Private Half Day Philadelphia Driving Tour
OverviewExperience the sights of Philadelphia with your own personal guide in a comfortable, private minivan (up to 6 people). From river to river, see the Historic District, Penn's Landing, the Italian Market, City Hall, Love Park, the Franklin Parkway, Rocky steps and so much more. Customize the tour to your own tastes if you have a specific interest in Philly foods, Philadelphia art, the City's murals, its Colonial or Georgian history, the architecture, sports or music. Hear the stories that make this such a wonderful city.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis private, half-day (4- or 6-hour) driving tour begins with a local hotel pickup in a comfortable minivan.
See many of the must-see highlights in Philadelphia, plus a lot more. Let the guide show the way, but feel free to request any specific attractions or landmark locations of interest.
Visit all the must-see spots, as well as lesser-knownneighborhoods. Drive through the colorful South 9th Street Italian Market, getting out of the van to visit the Liberty Bell, an iconic symbol of American independence. Drive past the imposing Eastern State Penitentiary, where Al Capone was once held. Also, see Penn's Landing and Philadelphia City Hall, and climb the Rocky Steps at the entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
The tour ends with a drop-off at any Philadelphia hotel or destination.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Philadelphia Driving Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Private Half Day Philadelphia Driving Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing is per-vehicle for 1-6 passengers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.