From USD 85
OverviewJoin this half-day private tour to explore Singapores best attractions, such as China town, Little India, the Colonial district and much more. The trip starts and ends at your local address and gives you a great introduction in to what Singapore has to offer.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourThis half-day tour starts with a pick up from your hotel at 9am, or you can propose a preferred time. Firstly we will head to Chinatown, Chinatown is a sub zone and ethnic enclave located within the Out ram district in the Central Area of Singapore. Featuring distinctly Chinese cultural elements, Chinatown has had a historically concentrated ethnic Chinese population.
We then go on to National Orchid Garden, The National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, was opened on 20 October 1995 by Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. The Garden is located on the highest hill in the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Providing a place for 60,000 orchid plants - consisting of 1000 species and more than 2,000 hybrids - is the three hectares of carefully landscaped slopes.
Then move on to Little India, an diverse ethnic district of Singapore. It is located east of the Singapore River—across from Chinatown, located west of the river—and north of Kampong Glam. Both areas are part of the urban planning area of Rochor. Little India is commonly known as Tekka in the local Tamil community. There is a lot to learn here from its historical beginnings to its modern day place in a more cosmopolitan society.
Finally we go on to the Colonial district which forms the very heart of Singapore and walk around the neo-Palladian buildings lining the banks of the Singapore River.
Once we complete your tour we take you back to your hotel. Hoping that we have given you a great insight into your Singapore experience.
Inclusions for Private: Half Day Singapore City Tour Including Botanical Orchid Garden
- Air-conditioned private mini van
- Entrance fees
- Professional and experienced guide
- All taxes and service charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private: Half Day Singapore City Tour Including Botanical Orchid Garden
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets or other expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Group discount is available for groups, there is a maximum of 15 per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.