Private Half-Day: The Ultimate Kuala Lumpur Food Tour
OverviewEnjoy the delicious mix of flavors Kuala Lumpur has by tasting the best of all the cultures that influence its cuisine! Malaysian kitchen, Indian influences, Chinese yumminess - this tour has it all!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart this unforgettable tour by meeting your private guide for you and your group of friends of family. First stop at the Chow Kit Market, a mix of everything you never thought about! From fresh fruits and veggies to food stands and clothing, this market will open up your appetite. Go ahead and taste the goodies your guide prepared for you.
Next up is trying out 3 fantastic tastings that are specific to the Malaysian cuisine. Start with the famous Nasi lemak, a coconut rice dish that locals eat for breakfast. Dont be afraid to use your hands and eat it like everybody else in KL! Have a Pisang Goreng, a popular street food snack made out of bananas. But youre not quite done with the Malaysian cuisine - your host will take you to taste the satay of your lifetime! Freshly made in front of you, this is a dish to remember!
As youre understanding more about the core of the Malaysian cuisine, youll take an Uber with your private guide and your group to the next destination. Its time to try out the Indian flavors that smell so good! Wonder at the fabulous paper dosa, an Indian classic choice. Enjoy the mini tiffin, a dish with several sauce options, from curry to coconut chutney. Of course, the madras tea cannot miss from such a feast. Ready for more?
Head to your next stops for a taste of the Chinese influences on the very diverse Malaysian cuisine. Start with Curry Mee, a spicy curried noodle soup with a variety of toppings. Find out more from your private guide about the way 3 cuisines make amazing food in KL and learn more about how proud Malaysians are of their food! Youre in for a treat with Yong tau foo, a Hakka Chinese dish - its tofu filled with deliciousness.
Nothing better to finish off your multicultural food tour than a glass of Cendol, a creamy dessert made of coconut milk, green starched jelly noodles.
Start: Meet guests
Stop 1: Chow Kit Market
Tasting: mixed fruits basket
Stop 2: Kampung Baru
Tasting 1: Nasi Lemak
Tasting 2: Pisang goreng
Tasting 3: Satay
Stop 3: Masjid India
Tasting 1: Paper dosa
Tasting 2: Mini TIffin
Tasting 3: Madras Tea
Stop 4: Madras Lane Hawkers
Tasting 1: Curry Mee (noodle)
Tasting 2: Yong Tau Fu
Tasting 3: Cendol
Inclusions for Private Half-Day: The Ultimate Kuala Lumpur Food Tour
- 10 delicious tastings
Exclusions for Private Half-Day: The Ultimate Kuala Lumpur Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Youll take a shared-ride with your private guide and your group to the next destination
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India