Private Half-Day Tour: Bat Trang Pottery Village - Hanoi
OverviewBat Trang pottery village has produced high quality ceramics for a thousand years. Enjoy a drive into the countryside, traveling along the Red River, and see how this pottery is made by hand. Youll have a chance to shop for some interesting pieces!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOur tour guide will welcome you at the hotel then heading to Bat Trang Ceramic Village 13km from Hanoi center. A small village in the north of Vietnam, it is about 13 kilometers south east of Hanoi center, on the other side of Chuong Duong bridge. Why is its name popular to most tourists to northern Vietnam? The answer is its ever famous ceramic and pottery products of high quality. If you have known about Vietnam, you may not be surprised that Bat Trangs vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products have been exported worldwide.
Should you would like to contemplate workers making ceramic products by hand, just come here! Whats more, you can also try it yourself! Take 1-2 hours to discover the village before travel back on the same way.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour: Bat Trang Pottery Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fees
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour: Bat Trang Pottery Village
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 people required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.