Private Half-Day Tour: Enchanting Langkawi - Langkawi IslandWrite a Review
Explore Langkawi's popular attractions during this private half-day tour. With a personal guide, you'll visit TheÂ Oriental Village, the region's largest outdoor lifestyle mall, and ride a cable car to the top of Mount Mat Cincang, the second-highest peakÂ in Langkawi. See Malaysian saltwater crocs at Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi. Hotel transportation is included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourAfter hotel or port pickup in Langkawi, your 5-hour private tour starts with a customizable visit to The Oriental Village, an outdoor mall with dozens of galleries, shops, spas, and food outlets. After wandering on foot, ride the Langkawi Cable Car, which takes passengers 2,326 feet (709 meters) above sea level to the apex at Mount Mat Cincang. From the second-highest peak in Langkawi, admire spectacular views of the island.
Next, you're taken by private vehicle to Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi, locally known as Taman Buaya Langkawi. Adults and children alike will be enthralled by this spectacular and educational showcase of Malaysian saltwater crocodiles.
A dramatic 27-acre (10-hectare) bay with berthing facilities, Telaga Harbour Park is noteworthy for Perdana Quay, a boardwalk just opposite the marina featuring restaurants and pubs that draw in the crowds at night. The harbor used to be a small fishing village, but is now a well-developed township and home to multiple yachts. After exploring the area, stop at a product outlet and end your tour with hotel or port drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour: Enchanting Langkawi
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour: Enchanting Langkawi
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to the Sky Glide (MYR 15 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Walkway (MYR 5 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please wait at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time. Your guide will greet you at the hotel lobby before the tour begins. Please contact the tour operator directly if you are not able to find your tour guide.
It is suggested that your wear lightweight clothes of natural fibers (linen, silk or cotton) and bring walking shoes
Legs and shoulders must be covered to visit religious sites
The tour itinerary is subject to change in accordance to local requirements or unforeseen circumstances before / after confirmation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.