Private Half-Day Tour In A Mini Around The City Of Edinburgh
OverviewNot every tourist has the time to spend on a full day tour and that's why we have the perfect solution of morning or afternoon private Mini Mack Tours. Whilst we travel about Edinburgh town in aMini Cooper, you will have the opportunity to see a whole host of sights and embark on special niche mini tours, designed perfectly for small numbers of visitors. Each morning or afternoon this tour provides you with an intimate experience of Edinburgh, so sit back, relax andenjoy the full private Edinburgh tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIn the morning or afternoon get picked up by your driver-guide at your central Edinburgh accommodation. Get ready for a 4-hour tour of Edinburgh's sights and jump aboard your private transport for the day: a classic Mini Cooper.
Zip through the winding streets of Edinburgh's medieval Old Town and to the elegant Georgian New Town, which together form a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Head up to the rocky peak of Arthur's Seat, one of the highest points in the city, for sweeping views of the entire city and across the River Forth. Returning back down to street level, admire the distinctive figure of Edinburgh Castle, perched atop an extinct volcano, and listen as your guide provides insight into the history of the Grassmarket, a former execution site. Take a moment to stroll around the Grassmarket, which is now filled with lively bars and restaurants.
Get a peek at Scotland's oldest pub and then head north toward the charming Dean Village, set on the Water of Leith river. Head toward the port of Leith, which was merged with the city of Edinburgh, against residents' wishes, less than a century ago. Follow your guide and uncover stories of this vibrant neighborhood, home to many artists, as you stroll along the waterfront, taking in a side to the city not many tourists see.
Finish up your morning or afternoon tour with a classic Scottish lunch or dinner at a local restaurant. Say goodbye to your guide and choose anywhere in the city center to be dropped off so that you can continue exploring Edinburgh further.
Note: Arthur's Seat is closed to cars on Sundays so will be not be visited.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour In A Mini Around The City Of Edinburgh
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour In A Mini Around The City Of Edinburgh
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Alnwick Castle and the Scottish Borders Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Hadrian's Wall, Roman Britain and the Scottish Borders
- Edinburgh Airport to Edinburgh Hotel Transfers
- 3-Day Budget Isle of Skye and the Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Tour in Private Minibus
- Shore Excursion: Doune Castle, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
- 2-Day Tour to the Highlands in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh - Islands and the West Coast