Private Half-Day Tour In Natural Park With Horseback Riding In Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy a private horse riding tour in a Nature Park near Barcelona. You and your group will decide whether you rather enjoy a calm, privileged and relaxed riding tour along the trails of the Catalonian landscape or trot and gallop in an personalized experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourEnjoy a first class horse riding tour in a Nature Park near Barcelona. You and your group will decide whether you rather enjoy a calm and relaxed riding tour along the trails of the Catalonian landscape or trot and gallop in an exiting experience.
This is the perfect present for your anniversary; you and your partner will enjoy an unforgettable exclusive morning between nature and horses on your own.
Enjoy a sensational riding session adapted to your expertise. You will not need to wait for a group of less experienced riders. Tell us your level and we will make you enjoy it to the max. The instructors are experienced riders that have competed in Catalan, Spanish and European championships in dressage, jumping, cross-country disciplines and endurance.
No other group will join you, so you will be able to slightly modify the schedule of the tour at your leisure.
A great private option for families! All the members of the family will have the privileged to take care of the ponies and learn how to communicate with the horses.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour In Natural Park With Horseback Riding In Barcelona
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Horse-riding helmet and horse equipment.
- Beverage and light lunch of Catalan and Spanish tapas.
- Souvenir pictures with your horse.
- A professional native guide provides the private guided tour in Catalan, Spanish or English.
- Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Local taxes included
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour In Natural Park With Horseback Riding In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Rider pants, boots or other extra equipment.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
No previous riding experience necessary. Activity suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced.
Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kg)
We cannot include pregnant women in our Horse riding tours.
Please inform about any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability in the special requirements box at the time of booking.
Remember that temperatures at a Natural Park will be lower than in the city.
Rain is usually not a problem in Barcelona and Catalonia, thus we also go on tour when it is raining. We provide rain ponchos for all participants.
In case of really bad weather conditions and we do not depart from Barcelona, we will refund 100% of the cost of the tour. If the group decides to go to the equestrian center but we finally cannot ride, we will refund 40% of the cost of the tour.
Please tell us your riding level
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe