Private Half-Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of Ho Chi Minh City, aka Saigon, to see its cultural attractions, museums, and historical buildings, such as Thien Hau Temple and the War Remnants Museum. Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel by your private guide, get ready for your half day of sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City.
First, explore Chinatown, which welcomes you with its many colors and bustling streets. Check out Binh Tay Market, always as busy as a beehive, and then visit Thien Hau Temple, built in 1760 and dedicated to the Lady of the Sea, the protector of fishermen. Next, proceed to the War Remnants Museum to see exhibits and some graphic portrayals of the horrors of war, or alternatively, a visit to the History Museum can be arranged.
Lastly, enjoy photo ops of the Central Post Office, designed by Gustav Eiffel, before heading back to your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City
- Surcharge for the tour guide during TET / Vietnamese New Year
- Food and drinks
- Transfers from and to accommodation or ports outside the city center (supplemental charge will apply)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Based on minimum of 2 adults per booking
Child price can only be applied once per booking
History Museum is closed on Mondays and annual maintenance work during September until mid of December