Private Half-Day Tour Of Jaipur And The Monkey Temple
OverviewThe Galta ji Temple is an ancient holy place for those of the Hindu belief. Located amidst stark surroundings, the shrine of Galta, also known as 'the Monkey Temple,' is a spectacular piece of Indian history.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
8am - You will be picked up from your hotel or the airport in Jaipur and be driven to theGalta ji Temple, also known as 'the Monkey Temple.
9am -You will visit the Galta ji temple that isbuilt using pink sandstoneaesthetically on top of a hill. It has rounded roofs, painted walls and the most exquisitely carved pillars. The landscape around the location is natural and lush green which offers a striking view of the plains in the surrounding areas. There are several temples present in the Galta ji temple complex.
11am -After the visit, you will be driven back to the city for some shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. Some of the most popular items include precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, and textiles.12pm After your shopping experience you will be dropped off at your hotel or other centrally located accommodation in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Jaipur And The Monkey Temple
- All Transfers/Sightseeings by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/airport/rail station pickup and drop-off
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance Fees
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Jaipur And The Monkey Temple
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Wildlife Safari Tour in Ranthambore from Jaipur
- Private Pushkar Tour and Transportation to Jodhpur from Jaipur
- Private Day Trip to Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary and Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch and Gala Dinner
- Private Day Trip to Shekhawati Including Lunch in a Castle
- Private Day-Trip To Agra Including The Taj Mahal From Jaipur By Car or Minivan
- Jaipur Royal Tour by Cycle