Private Half-Day Tour Of Jaipur And The Monkey TempleWrite a Review
The Galta ji Temple is an ancient holy place for those of the Hindu belief. Located amidst stark surroundings, the shrine of Galta, also known as 'the Monkey Temple,' isÂ a spectacular piece of Indian history.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
8am - You will be picked up from your hotel or the airport in Jaipur and be driven to theÂ Galta ji Temple, also known as 'the Monkey Temple.Â
9am -Â You will visit the Galta ji temple that isÂ built using pink sandstoneÂ aesthetically on top of a hill. It has rounded roofs, painted walls and the most exquisitely carved pillars. The landscape around the location is natural and lush green which offers a striking view of the plains in the surrounding areas. There are several temples present in the Galta ji temple complex.
11am -Â After the visit, you will be driven back to the city for some shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. Some of the most popular items include precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, and textiles.12pm â After your shopping experience you will be dropped off at your hotel or other centrally located accommodation in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Jaipur And The Monkey Temple
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Monument Entrance Fees
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Jaipur And The Monkey Temple
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.