Private Half-Day Tour Of Medan
OverviewVisit the Royal Palace of Sultan Deli, known as Maimoon Palace, built in 1888. See the grand mosque "Mesjid Raya", built in 1906 and the largest in town. We'll also visit Asam Kumbang Farm, where you will observe crocodiles of different sizes and ages. Browse for antiques at Kesawan Street in the old colonial part of the town. You will feel the Dutch colonial architectural touch in buildings like the post office and Medan City Hall.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMedan is the capital of the North Sumatra province in Indonesia. At one time Medan was dubbed by the Dutch as Parijs van Soematra because of its resemblance to Paris during the era of the Dutch occupation.
This tour starts at 09:00am from your hotel in Jakarta and includes stopover at the City Hall, the Central Post Office and Great Mosque of Medan. Then we'll spend some time at the Asam Kumbang Crocodile Farm and then continue to Kesawan Street for some shopping.
You will reach back to your hotel in Medan at 1:00pm.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Medan
- Entrance fees (except harbor entrance fee if applicable)
- Professional guide
- Share pickup and drop-off at Hotels in central Medan
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Medan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Harbor entrance fees if applicable
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements may apply. This includes transfers from and to Medan Airport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.