Private Half Day Tour Of Old Delhi With Local LunchWrite a Review
From USD 39
OverviewEnjoy a private 4-hour tour of Old Delhi to experience the sights, sounds, and aromas of the vibrant city. On this tour, visit the Jamma mosque and a Sikh temple, savor the taste of Indian chai and parathas, explore one of the lively shopping bazaars, and more. This tour includes transport by private vehicle with private chauffeur, hotel pickup and drop-off, parking and fuel.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart day after meeting your guide and personal chauffeur in your hotel lobby.
During the tour, with your private guide you will visit the Jamma Masjid, the largest mosque in the city, and a masterpiece of 17th-century architecture. Stroll through the Chandini Chwok area to the Sikh temple of Seeshganj Sahib Gurudwara and try your hand at making chapati in the community kitchen.
Then, sample traditional Indian street snacks such as chai and samosas. Learn how Masala tea is made and wander down the Parathe Wali Gali, a street that has been dedicated to paratha makers and vendors since the 1800s.
Marvel at beautifully decorated bazaars and see if you can pick up a bargain as you interact with the locals.
At the end of the tour, get dropped back at your hotel or at the city center to enjoy rest of the day.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Tour Of Old Delhi With Local Lunch
- Private tour guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian lunch
- Chai, samosas and paratha (stuffed bread)
- Visit to Jamma Masjid mosque
- Visit to Sheesh Ganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Bazaar tour
- 1 bottle of water
- Fuel, parking taxes and surcharges
Exclusions for Private Half Day Tour Of Old Delhi With Local Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional INR 300 for camera pass if you want to take pictures at Jamma Mosque
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.