Private Half-Day Tour Of Old Shanghai
OverviewThere are so many sites you need to visit to know the ancient Shanghai, enjoying the visit to Yu Garden and Jade Buddha Temple will let you know more about this beauty of this old city.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourPick up from your hotel and visit the Yu Garden, located in the Town God Temple area of Shanghai which was built in 1559 by a high official of the Ming dynasty. The exquisite layout, beautiful scenery, and the artistic style of the garden architecture are where the charm of Yu Garden lies.
Continue to see the Jade Buddha Temple which is the Shanghai's best-known Buddhist site. Admire the Buddha statues that are each carved out of a single piece of white jade. Still inhabited by monks, the temple comprises 3 main halls and 2 courtyards.
This tour includes a short visit to the Old Bazar before returning you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Old Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of Old Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Walking Tour: Old Town Morning With Authentic Shanghainese Breakfast
- A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao from Shanghai
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession