Private Half-Day Tour Of The Landmarks Of Udaipur
OverviewEnjoy a 4-hour private half-day tour of the landmarks of Udaipur. A private vehicle with experienced guide will take you to visit the magnificent City Palace, Saheliyon ki Badi and Jagdish Temple. Also, you will be taken for folk dance performance at the quaint Bagore ki Haveli.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
At 2pm, avehicle with guide comes to pick you up at your city hotel. This afternoon, proceed on a half day guided tour of the City Palace, which is composed of four major and several minor palaces that form a single faade. Its main entrance is through a triple arched gate, the Tripolia, built in 1725. The gate leads to a series of courtyards, corridors and gardens. The Rai Angan (Royal Courtyard) has a shrine, which is the oldest part of Udaipur. The centrally located 17th century Mor Chowk (Peacock Courtyard) gets its name from inlaid glass mosaics of peacocks on its walls.
Continue on to the Jagdish Temple, which was built by Maharana Jagat Singh. Located north of City Palace's main gate, this 17th-century temple has an enormous black stone image of lord Vishnu in its profusely carved main shrine. A bronze image of Garuda (the mythical bird who is Vishnu's vehicle) stands in front of the temple and the stone elephants flank the entrance steps.
Next, proceed to Saheliyon-ki-Bari (garden of the maids of honour), a small ornamental garden which was a popular relaxing spot where royal ladies came for a stroll and hence the name. As the sun sets, you will be taken for a folk dance performance in a magnificent setting. Set on the edge of Gangaur Ghat, built in the 18th century, is the imposing Bagore Ki Haveli where every evening the dance performance takes place. Seats are on first-come-first-serve basis.
To end the tour,you will be dropped back off at your city hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of The Landmarks Of Udaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour Of The Landmarks Of Udaipur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 8 people per booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.