See the best of Kuala Lumpur with a local and take in the multicultural vibes of the city. Visit iconic stops, check out hidden gems and taste delicious food on the way. Personal local stories from your host and city recommendations are included.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Kuala Lumpur is a truly multicultural hub in Southeast Asia and an amazing place for discovering. Take this tour and dive into its secrets, its iconic building and fantastic food in the 4 hours your host will show you around.
Start at the KL Railway Station and head towards the impressive Masjid Negara which we’ll give you a first cultural introduction to the diversity you’ll find in the city. Up next check out the famous Merdeka Square. Listen to the story about how Malaysia became a free country as you pass through this charming square.
KL is a melting pot of cultures and that’s visible as you pass through the Masjid Jamik Bazar where it’s time to have your first local snack!
Of course, there’s so much more to discover about the city that is home to 3 big cultures: Malay, Chinese and Indians. So your next stop is the beautiful Sze Ya Temple which will not only impressive but you’ll also get to understand more about Malaysia’s multicultural background. Experience the busy Petaling Street and head towards the Sri Mahamariamman Temple, a stunning Indian temple.
What would Malaysia be without its fabulous and delicious food culture? We know, it’s so hard to imagine it! Have lunch at a local joint where your host will recommend a great dish. Maybe Nasi Lemak?
Next, we will grab a taxi or Uber and head to the KL Forest Eco Park where you’ll reach the Canopy Walk in a few minutes.
Take another ride to your last stop, the Petronas Twin Towers, they sure look wow in the secret selfie spot we’ll show you!
Stop 1 - Visiting Kuala Lumpur Railway Station - an almost fairytale Moorish-style building
Stop 2 - The main Masjid Negara city mosque
Stop 3 - KL City Gallery
Stop 4 - Merdeka Square - undoubtedly KL’s best known landmark with beautiful Victoria fountain
Stop 5 - Enjoying the panoramic view of KL
Stop 6 - Masjid Jamik Bazar - traditional Shopping area
Stop 7 - Kuala Lumpur's oldest Chinese temple - Sze Ya Temple
Stop 8 - Chinatown - Petaling street
Stop 9 - Sri Mahamariamman Temple
Stop 10 - Lunch Break at the local restaurant
Stop 11 - Eco Forest Park - Canopy walk
Stop 12 - Famous Petronas Twin Towers
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour: The Best Of Kuala Lumpur
- Uber/taxi transportation
- Private guide
- Restaurant lunch
- Canopy Walk
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour: The Best Of Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
There is no change in the price depending on the departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.