Private Half-Day Tour To Fatehpur Sikri From AgraWrite a Review
Visit Fatehpur Sikri (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) on a half-day tour by private vehicle. Explore this ghost town while learning about its unique history from your private guide. After lunch, you will go shopping in Agra, famous for its handicrafts of marble inlay.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tour
9am - A private car will pick you up from your hotel or the railway station in Agra and transport you to the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) about an hour away. This city was built in the late 16th century, but was abandoned only 14 years later and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day.
On this tour, you will explore and learn about this walled city’s history with your private guide.
1pm - You will have a lunch break, with a provided lunch in an air-conditioned restaurant.
After lunch, you will enjoy the great shopping centers in Agra which are famous for their handicrafts, including the marble, softstone inlay, leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewelry, and embroidery.After the market, your private car will drop you off back at your hotel or the railway station in Agra.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour To Fatehpur Sikri From Agra
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour To Fatehpur Sikri From Agra
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.