Private Half-Day Tour To The Amber Fort In Jaipur With An Elephant Ride
OverviewOn this 5-hour tour to the Amber Fort, visit the sites and beautiful palaces of Jaipur's beautiful monument. Enjoy the elephant ride up the ramp of Amber Fort at the beginning of your tour. Rejoice the beauty of Jal Mahal and local crafts on the way. Your private chauffeur and guide give you undivided attention and ensure your full safety while on the tour.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart the tour after meeting the guide in the hotel lobby. Drive in an iconic jeeps to Amber with private guide and private chauffeur in an naturally air conditioned adventure jeep.
The Amer Fort, situated in Amber, 11 kilometers from Jaipur, is one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan.
Amer, originally, was the capital of the state before Jaipur. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and the Maotha Lake adds a certain charm to the entire Fort. Though the fort is quite old and may even look so from the outside, it is beautiful on the inside and boasts of various buildings of prominence like the 'Diwan-i-Aam', the 'Sheesh Mahal' and even the 'Sukh Mahal'. The Amer Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. This fort also has the 'Shila Devi' Temple and the 'Ganesh Pol' which is a gate that leads to the private palaces of the kings. The Amer Fort has many pavilions and halls of great interest and other popular attractions.
On the way back from Amber take a photo stop at Jal Mahal. Possibly the most serene sight amidst the chaos of Jaipur is the beautiful Jal Mahal Jaipur, or the Water Palace.
Jaipur is famous for its handicrafts, jewelry , artwork and sculptures. Enjoy visiting some of the handicraft places to watch artist working live to understand how things are done before returning back to the Hotel / airport with your private Chauffer and Guide.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Tour To The Amber Fort In Jaipur With An Elephant Ride
- Private Jeepwith chauffeur
- Private Guide
- Guided tour of Amber Fort
- Photo stop at Jal Mahal
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Jeep and driver at disposal for Shopping.
- Fuel, parking, surcharge and government taxes.
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Tour To The Amber Fort In Jaipur With An Elephant Ride
- Entrance tickets at the Amber Fort
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner