Private Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town - Shanghai
OverviewEnjoy a 5 hours private tour with a professional driver tour guide and a private vehicle to famous water town Zhujiajiao which renowned as "Oriental Venice". It is fun to walking around the alleyways and bridges in the old town. You will have a relax boat ride on the small canals there. This tour is in a unit price for up to 5 people (per vehicle), so it is a great value for travelers are with family and friends.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up by your private driver tour guide from your hotel or port at 10am (weekend tours can be started early). After an hour's drive, you will arrive at the 400-year-old Water Town Zhujiajiao which is often compared toVenice.
You can start the boat ride first to get an idea of the old time life style in Southern China, and you can take some photos of the water town. After the boat ride, you will be walking along the old alleyways to see more local buildings and bridges, such as the FangSheng Bridge which is built about 300 years ago in the Ming Dynasty. Also, the guide will help you to visit the traditional Chinese private garden KeZhi Garden.
During lunch time, your tour guide will make some recommendation for local restaurants there, and lunch meal is at your own expense.
You will visit some local shops in the afternoon. After finishing the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or back to port in Shanghai.
Inclusions for Private Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Entrance fee
- Boat ticket
- Bottled water
- A professional driver guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops