Private Half-Day Ubud Art And Culture TourWrite a Review
Explore the best art trip and culture tour during your stay in Bali, this tour is about letting you deeply know about Balinese daily life by going to Batik market, some workshops and stop by Tegenungan Waterfall.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis trip will start with visiting the traditional Batik hand made factory that will show you how the local people create the beautiful hand made batik painting on your shirt using their traditional way.
Then visit the gold and silver smith workshop where you could find how Balinese people create the master piece of art on their original design using the sophisticated tradition process.
Continue to Tegenungan Waterfall to have one of best waterfalls that is located in southern part of the island,visit the traditional Balinese house compound where you could find about their traditional daily life style, without escaping the local village temple ,this trip will not complete before you spare the time to visit the local wooden workshop and visit monkey forest Ubud, then visit Ubud market or Ubud palace before end your tour.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Ubud Art And Culture Tour
- A bottle of mineral water per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide/driver
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Ubud Art And Culture Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.