Private Half-Day Walking Tour Of Prague's Highlights
OverviewEnjoy this private 4-hour half-day tour of Prague. Be introduced to all the city's sightseeing highlights and explore Prague's top attractions on a walking tour with your private guide and your private group.
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourHaving arranged a time in advance, get picked-up from your hotel by your private guide and embark on your 4-hour walking tour. Head for the nearest tram (own expense) and travel to the top of Castle Hill. Walk through the historical Hradcany area toward Prague Castle, passing through all of its three courtyards, and pausing along the way to take in the scenery and hear your guide provide details on the history of the famed castle. Make time to admire the Gothic St. Vitus Cathedral, site of many coronations.
Make your way down Castle Hill and through the streets of Mala Strana, or 'Lesser Town,' crossing the Vltava river by Charles Bridge to get to Prague's Old Town. Head for Josefov, the Jewish quarter, and visit the Old New Synagogue, the longest still-functioning synagogue in Central Europe, and the Old Jewish Cemetery. Get a more contemporary view of Prague by admiring the 'Dancing Building,' designed by Frank Gehry. Walk through Wenceslas Square and learn about the many significant events that took place there, including the demonstrations of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
Finish your tour with a view of the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square. Choose to say goodby there or allow your guide to drop you off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Half-Day Walking Tour Of Prague's Highlights
- Private local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Half-Day Walking Tour Of Prague's Highlights
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Public transport
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.