If you are looking for an unforgettable walking trip that will open your mind and change your concept about tourism â then you should take one of our tours! Would you like to have a Private Castle Tour with your family, friends or colleagues and no unknown guests? If yes, then come andÂ join us!
Know More about this tour
We will take you on an unforgettable trip to one of the most breathtaking palaces you ever will see. From the great sea view from the Cannon Tower and the mighty ballrooms of the Royal Chambers and their tapestries, to the murky dungeons with the Viking legends – the palace lives up to its reputation.
Frederik II’s fortress, Christian IV’s home and Shakespere’s scene for Hamlet, this world heritage site explains the Danish culture perfectly. Let us explain the Danish notion of ‘coziness’ while exploring the sleepy village of Elsinor and introducing to you all facets of Danish lifestyle
Inclusions for Private Hamlet Castle Tour From Copenhagen
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Hamlet Castle Tour From Copenhagen
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.