Private Hangzhou Day Trip From Shanghai By Bullet Train
OverviewThis is private day tour departure from Shanghai to Hanghzou. Hangzhou is renowned for its historic relics and natural beauty. Marco Polo described it as "one of the most beautiful cities in the world", it is also ranked as one of the most scenic cities. Hangzhou's beauty is not only for the most famous West Lake but also the hidden scenery spots in the mountains. In this tour we will guide you to discover Hangzhou’s natural beauty and to feel the peacefulness and spiritual relief, it is a journey of Love, Eat and Pray.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This is a private, full-day trip from Shanghai to Hangzhou. After you are picked up in your hotel lobby in the early morning, you will take a bullet train to Hangzhou. This is the fastest way to Hangzhou and you can experience train speeds of up to 300 kilometers per hour.
Your tour begins at one of Hangzhou's signature sites, the West Lake. Enjoy a lake cruise to see the top ten West Lake scenic views. You will then be taken to experience the wonderful cuisine of Hangzhou at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you will visit Faxi temple, a well-known Temple dating back to the Jin Dynasty. See its famous wooden Buddha. Here, you will see fewer tourists and more locals.
Finally, enjoy a cup of green tea when you visit thefamous Longjing village to see wild fields ofLongjing tea bushes where the localsproduce the world famous green tea- Longjing Tea. In the village, all localsare tea farmers and you will see the entire procedure of making the famous tea and will get the chance to taste the best quality emperor tea.
Afterwards, you will take the bullet train back to Shanghai and you will be returned to your hotel.
Please note: We do have 2 tour options for you.
Option 1: Private tour which means the tour is only for your group and you will have private car servicewith you all day in Hangzhou.
Option 2: Small group tour which means other travelers will join the tour together. We will only provide private car service if the group reach minimum 3 travelers. Otherwise we will use Premier cab instead.
Inclusions for Private Hangzhou Day Trip From Shanghai By Bullet Train
- Entrance fees (sites mentioned in the description)
- Lake cruise
- Longjing tea tasting
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Hangzhou Day Trip From Shanghai By Bullet Train
- Round-trip bullet train tickets (approx. 180RMB - USD $25)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Generally the pick up is 7am in the morning. The time is fixed for small group tour
For private group that you may request for late pick up and it should be writen in special requirements at the time of booking. The late pick up time will be 8:30am. Please note the tour from door to door is 11 hours. Therefore you will back late if you departure late.
We will book your train tickets in advance. We automatically book 2nd class train tickets for you unless you require to upgrade your seats at the time of booking. Round trip 2nd class is 28USD, 1st class is 45USD, Business class is 85USD.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
For small group tour option, minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport photocopy is required at time of booking for all participants (for your train ticket booking)
All travelers have to bring the passport with you on the travel date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Chinese Ramen and Steam Bun Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession
- See Zhouzhuang Water Town and Shanghai City in One Day
- Shanghai Shore Excursion: Half-Day Private City Sightseeing Tour Including Jade Buddha Temple