OverviewThis evening Hanoi Street Food Tour gives you a great taste of the French quarter's great cuisine culture.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Several menus to choose from
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe purpose of this tour is to provide you with a unique opportunity to experience and learn about exciting history, exceptional culture, as well as the distinctive architecture of Hanoi by following its unique cuisine trail. The food is hygienically handled and you will be provided a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors as we buy directly from them.
Your English speaking guide will pick you up from our office around 6pm. The guide will give you a great insight into the traditions of Vietnamese food culture. Start the walking tour through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanois Old Quarter, first visiting the colorful local markets where you meet stall holders and talk about their food. Your walk then continues along both high streets and back streets exploring many corners in Hanois tranquil French Old Quarter.
You will try local meat and vegetarian dishes and try some of the local beverages, while chatting with the street vendors. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how the tasty dishes are put together and listen to their views on Vietnam's culture through traditional food.
Your final stop will take you to one of Hanoi's best secrets, a hidden caf with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. This hard-to-find caf is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that we will sample while admiring the bustle of the city center. You will return to your hotel around 9pm.
Inclusions for Private Hanoi Street Food Evening Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Hanoi Street Food Evening Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.