Private Harbin Ice Lantern Show At Zhaolin Park Night Tour With Zhongyang Pedestrian Street
OverviewThe original Ice Lantern for lighting, Harbin ancestors when they worked in cold area in the late night, for lighting and save the cost, they use freeze water to make ice cover , inside put oil lamps or candles, Ice cover can prevent wind , which is now Ice Lantern early prototype Today Harbin Ice lantern show start from 1943, It has long history, and hold in city park(Zhaolin park). This local culture tour include entrance ticket, others by you choice tour.
Know More about this tour
Your private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 5:00pm, Your tour is night tour for Harbin Ice Lantern Show Festival at Zhaolin Park, before Ice Lantern show you will be taken to Zhongyang Pedestrian street, and look around Chinese European street. This walking street with lights on is most beautiful. you will see many different kind of colors Ice lantern building or ice caving works in Zhaolin park, tour duration is 3-4 hours.
Ice lantern show entrance ticket is included in your private tour. drink in bar or dinner need to pay by Chinese cash on your own cost in place.
Inclusions for Private Harbin Ice Lantern Show At Zhaolin Park Night Tour With Zhongyang Pedestrian Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle if you choice this tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Harbin Ice Lantern Show At Zhaolin Park Night Tour With Zhongyang Pedestrian Street
- Drink things at bar
- Food for dinner
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
Suggest to wear comfortable walking boots to keep warm
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Private Trip to China Snow Town and Yabuli Ski Experience from Harbin
- Half-Day Private Harbin City Walking Tour to Zhongyang Street and Sophia Church
- Private Half Day Tour to Unit 731 Museum in Harbin
- Private Half Day City Tour including Russian Town and Harbin Ropeway Ride
- Private Full Day Transfer Service to Harbin Top Winter Attractions
- Private Ice Festival Night Tour with Dinner Options
- Private 2-hour Winter Local Culture Experience Tour with Ice Swimming Show, Songhua River Ropeway and Walking on Songhua River