Private Helicopter Tour Over Vineyards From Bordeaux
OverviewFly over Medoc and Saint-Emilion wine regions and get the best possible sky-high view of Bordeaux vineyards! Land in a wine-estate, right in the middle of the vines, and enjoy a private lunch paired with good wines from the chteau.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDont miss this once in a lifetime experience. Come and explore with us Bordeaux wine-area from the sky. We will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Saint-Emilion. Our local guide will take advantage of this journey to share with you his passion for wine.
Once in Saint-Emilion you will meet your pilot and take-off in a helicopter for a 15-minute flight admiring the exceptional vineyards of Margaux, Saint-Emilion or Pomerol stretching in front of your eyes.
Be prepared for this memorable experience! Feel like the owners of the place while your helicopter lands in the private park of a Saint-Emilion Chateau welcoming you for lunch.
The family has been proudly running this estate for many generations and will prepare for you a delicious private lunch made of local and seasonal products... nicely paired with their wines of course!
Take your time and enjoy a nice walk in the park, explore the vineyard with your host and learn how the wine is made in this charming winery.
The next step is a prestigious Saint-Emilion Great Classified Growth producing one the most famous wines of Bordeaux region. You will be guided for an interesting tour of the estate and a tasting of their amazing wines.
This day would not be complete without the visit of St-Emilion medieval village, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
Your guide will tell you all you should know about the history of this village, which stands as a flagship for Bordeaux region. Dont forget to taste local specialties: St-Emilion macaroons. A delightful treat!
Inclusions for Private Helicopter Tour Over Vineyards From Bordeaux
- Private tour
- Helicopter tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Helicopter Tour Over Vineyards From Bordeaux
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.