Private Helicopter Transfer From New York Airports To Lower Manhattan - New York City
OverviewSkip the hassle of New York’s crowds, traffic and public transport -- you deserve better. Instead, travel like a VIP with this private helicopter flight from any of the three major New York-area airports (JFK, LaGuardia and Newark) to Lower Manhattan. This high-end, speedy transfer gets you there in less than 10 minutes, making this perfect for business travelers. Plus, you'll be treated to stunning aerial views of the city.
- Airport transfer
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter touching down at John F Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport or Newark Liberty International Airport -- the three major airports serving the New York area -- hop aboard a helicopter for a speedy private transfer to Lower Manhattan.
While everyone else deals with the hassle of public transport, taxis or renting cars, youll be immediately whisked away and taken to the skies aboard a luxury state-of-the-art helicopter. On your private helicopter flight, enjoy unobstructed aerial views of New York below you.
Fly low over Manhattan and land at Pier 6 on the East River. Youll arrive at the Downtown Manhattan/Wall Street Heliport in less than 10 minutes. This is the fastest, most luxurious way to start your stay in New York.
Please note: Price is per person, based on four adults per helicopter.
Inclusions for Private Helicopter Transfer From New York Airports To Lower Manhattan
- Transport by state-of-the-art helicopter
- Transportation from airport terminal to airport helipad (FBO)
- Local taxes, fuel surcharges
Exclusions for Private Helicopter Transfer From New York Airports To Lower Manhattan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please advise of your flight details at time of booking
Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
All passengers including children must present a valid ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
Baggage may not weigh more than 25 lbs (11 kg) per passenger. If you have larger or heavier items, please contact the supplier to ensure these items can be accommodated
Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of a full refund
Price is per person, based on 4 adults per helicopter
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Half-Day NY See It All Tour